Dr. Pankaj Rawal is the founder and embodies a valuable combination of academics (Ph.D. specializing in Marketing, Advance Diploma in Marketing Management, PGDM, B.Tech from NIT) along with more than two decades of experience in various Industries and more than three years as a Professor of Marketing. He has worked in the domain of Business Development in urban and rural markets with some of the top organizations. During his academic stints, he has given numerous interview trainings which were highly successful and resulted in the selection of many candidates.
Dr. Rawal believes in a practical approach based on market realities
Ph.D. in Business Administration (Marketing) from Aligarh Muslim University
Advanced Diploma in Marketing Management from AIMA
PGD in CRM from ICFAI
B.Tech from Regional Engineering College, Kurukshetra.(Currently known as N.I.T)
- Visiting Professor ISAB, Sep’21 onwards
- Area Chair & Professor Marketing (IILM, Lodhi Road) Dec’17-March’20
- Consultant: “The Last Mile” ; Energy Efficiency Services Ltd. (EESL) Feb’16-June’17
- Assistant Director: Distribution Head; MTS, Sep’11-Jan’2015
- Distribution Head-Circle; Tata Teleservices Ltd., Sep’10-Sep’11
- Cluster Head (DGM) ; Reliance communications Ltd., Jun’09-Aug’10
- Zonal Sales Manager; Bharti Airtel Ltd. , Feb’07-Jun’09
- Area Manager/Asst. Manager/Sr sales Exec; Total, Jan’95-Feb’07
- Sales Engineer/Executive; Blue Star Ltd, Electronics Division, Aug’90- Dec’94
- An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing: Certificate course from Copenhagen Business School
- Marketplace Trainer Certificate on Marketplace Simulations.by Ernest R. Cadotte
- The Alchemist: Turning Sand into Gold: Training Facilitation & Platform skills conducted by Bharti Learning Systems Ltd.
- Innovation Generation: How to be Creative, a certificate from The University of Texas System through edX
- User Innovation: A Path to Entrepreneurship, certificate from MITx, an initiative of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology through edX.
- Innovation Implementation: Certification from MTS learning academy (Harvard Managementor)
Research Paper Publications:
- Pankaj Rawal, Dr Mohd. Afaq Khan & Dr. Asif Akhtar, (August 2015). Service Quality perception of cellular phone service in India: a comparison between male and female, International Journal of IT & Management, Volume 5, Issue 8, 8-21,(ISSN 2231-4334).
- Pankaj Rawal, Dr. Asad Rehman, Dr. Sajeevan Rao, (July 2014). Measuring Service Quality in cellular phone service, International Journal of Exclusive Management Research, July 2014, Vol. 4, Issue 7, 104-119, (ISSN 2249-2585).